Position Available: SIGN TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
TNT SIGNS AND GRAPHICS has been providing commercial / custom signage in Sonoma County for over 18 years and located in our current location for 12 years. We’re a competitive sign company providing our workforce tools and an environment to execute the production of the types of signs we produce while staying on the cutting edge in our industry to provide a finished product with our customers ALWAYS in mind.
We’re licensed, bonded, insured and hold a STATE CONTRACTOR’S license to perform installations throughout California if needed. Our mission is to be the best, provide a safe work environment and with it provide our customers with top service and production.
We currently have a FLEXIBLE position available for PRODUCTION AND FABRICATION in our company.
- 20-35 hours per week depending on production
- $12 per hour to start depending on experience starting with a 90 day probation review of salary
- Possible health benefits to be implemented in the next enrollment season
- Clean and current driver’s license
- Drug free and willing to be tested
- Driven multi-tasker
- Strong work ethics
- Problem solving / Positive attitude
- ability to address situations on a variety of levels with the end product / project in mind
- ability to resolve issues / matters / challenges / disputes in a timely and professional manner with the company in mind
- Self starter and time / goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and operate efficiently in a time sensitive production environment
SIGN MAKING REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer minimum of one year + of working in the sign industry but will consider all candidates if you can show that you have what it takes to be able to:
- Perform all aspects of sign, banner, and large format print production and finishing: laminating, substrate mounting on a variety of surfaces, trimming, grommeting, etc.
- Weed, transfer, apply basic vinyl applications
- Light fabrication applications such as; painting, assembly, use of power tools for cutting of substrates, and preparing material for specific projects
- Delivery and Installation on a variety of levels – this would be discussed to reveal experience for this requirement
- Always practice safe work ethics and standards
- Able to follow detailed procedures and instructions accurately
- Maintain a clean / safe work environment / clean hygiene / company provided uniform
- using proper tools and applications / steps to accomplish all projects
- dress for success / company provides shirts and hats required
- Attention to detail
- steady hands
- constructive evaluation of personal work
- subordinate and respectful attitude to the company, our customers, and guests
- Experience with Roland Print / Cut preferred
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and / or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Once you have read ALL OF the requirements and feel you are a good fit, please take our Skill Set Evaluation, then EMAIL:
- A COVER LETTER describing why you feel you would be best for this job.
- Your RESUME.
- Any REFERENCES you may have.