Too often we see great businesses fail because they have not properly branded their brick and mortar store. Here are a couple of projects we recently did where we installed new business signs in Santa Rosa. For business signs Santa Rosa businesses need to pay close attention to making sure that their message is conveyed loud and clear while at the same time keeping in alignment with our beautiful landscape.
Business Signs Santa Rosa:
This sign was built and installed at the new Valero / 7-11 Store and Wine Country Cafe and Deli at Station Market in Santa Rosa. Of course these signs do a great job of identifying the store but it also compliments the establishment with a nostalgic look. This business sign has a routed background panel to give it that nostalgic look.
Why do you need a business sign for your store?
There are so many reasons, but here are few:
- Signs are a very cost effective form of advertising for a small business.
- Your sign is like a visual handshake with those walking by.
- Your business sign works for you 24/7/365 and it’s job is to identify your business to existing and potential customers.
- People often make subconscious decisions and form opinions about your business just by how it looks on the sign.
- Businesses have increased their business dramatically just by adding a well designed business sign. Also, it’s no surprise that many businesses have gone out of business because they simply did not have anything marking their place of business.
“A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”